Thursday, March 11, 2010

Extra Thankful

I know this is not Monday, but I had to write about how thankful I am for my two younger daughters. My allergies have hit me pretty hard this year. I was even in bed for a day last month. My two daughters stepped up and took over the household chores. They did all my chores, as well as their own. I am so thankful that they have learned to do all the household chores so I don't have to be concerned about them if I am not feeling well. I am also thankful for their servants hearts. Besides doing my chores and theirs, they also made all the meals (from scratch) and gave me my tincture regularly. So here I am again suffering from allergies and they are splitting my ironing between themselves, washing their own laundry (by hand) and getting me my tinctures.
Thank you, God for two very special young ladies. I am truly blessed.

4 comments:

Lorentzen Family said...

Yes, you are very blessed!!!

Thank you for sharing your thankfulness. I pray your allergies get better soon....

Anonymous said...

I sure hope they are gone soon too. This is the worst I have had them in several years. Thank you for the prayers. They are always much appreciated.

Rachel said...

This has been an awful year for allergies! What awesome girls you have!

Anonymous said...

Rachel, we think they are pretty awesome. I am still trying to get over my second bout of allergies. They might not be gone anytime soon though. We are remodeling a bathroom, to include pulling up the sub-flooring (which has mold under it, of which my husband I are both allergic too). We will be wearing masks and long sleeve shirts when we do this work:)