Monday, June 16, 2008

Preparing for the hunt

Ralph and I were busy on Saturday morning looking for the proper hunting clothing we would need. We have the other gear we will need, but not the clothes. So we decided to take advantage of our trip to my Dad's to make a stop at Cabela's in Lacey, on the way to my Dad's. The girls had never been there, so they were very much impressed with this huge museum of stuffed animals and fish of ALL kinds and even a small plane hanging from the ceiling. They were having a great sale for Father's Day so we went to work finding what we would need. Ralph found the pants, shirt and jacket he would use. I wasn't sure, as I love my dresses and skirts, but I did find a pair of over alls that I felt wouldn't leave me less immodest than the pants. I will have to do some altering to them, as I am a little short for what they had to offer. I also found a jacket. Now we just need to wait for the proper time and get out there and bring home the "bacon".


Here is Ralph and I "modeling" our hunting clothes for the girls. Can you see us in all the camouflage?


Here is a close up "shot". Not a bad couple, if I don't say so myself!

No comments: