Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day with My Dad

Hannah & Alicia being silly, posing at Grandpa's home

Today we went to spend the day with my Dad to celebrate Father's day. I am thankful for my Dad. I feel very blessed having a father who loves God and raised us children to love Him too.

Grandma, Hannah, Alicia and Grandpa

We had a lot of fun just sitting around talking or enjoying the out of doors. It was a beautiful day. Ralph BBQ's a couple of awesome tri-tips, we also had tossed salad, a jello salad to die for (it was orange jello with mandarin oranges and mixed with vanilla ice cream and set, it tasted like orange sherbert ice cream), baked potatoes and green beans.


Penny, Ralph, Me and Dad

Thank you Dad for being such a great example of a godly man to me and my children. I love you, Dad.

No comments: