Wednesday, April 21, 2010

God Knows All About Us

In the Bible in Psalm 139:13-16 it says:

“For You formed my inward parts;

You wove me in my mother’s womb.

I will give thanks to You for I am fearfully

and wonderfully made;

Wonderful are Your works,

And my soul knows it very well.

My frame was not hidden from You,

When I was made in secret,

And skillfullfy wrought in the depth of the

earth;

Your eyes have seen my unformed

substance;

And in Your book were all written

The days that were ordained for me,

When as yet there was not one of them.”

Wow! what an amazing thought!

God knew the day we were going to be born before the world was even created!

He knew everything about us before we were born. He knew our name, who our parents were going to be, what kinds of animals we would like, even how many hairs are on our head.

God is so amazing!

Praise God that you are “fearfully and wonderfully made”!

No comments: