Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thankful Pup

Yesterday the girls and our dog were playing outside. One of the girls accidentally threw the ball over the neighbors fence. The dog went wacky trying get the ball back. She tried to jump the fence, then whined and whined when her attempts failed. I was busy canning, so told them it would just have to stay there. Well today, one of the girls was outside and heard a dog whining. She looked over to a hole in the fence and saw the Boxer next door with the ball in his mouth. He then dropped the ball back into our yard. What a good dog, returning a toy that wasn't his. Needless to say, our dog was very happy, as you can see by the photos.

Here she is moping without her ball to play with
Another photo of her looking dejected
Finally...I am so happy
My favorite toy...I will never let you go again!
(don't I look ridiculous!?!)

No comments: