Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What He Must Be by Voddie Baucham Jr.


I have watched The Children of Caesar and read Family Driven Faith and The Ever-Loving Truth by Voddie Baucham Jr. Now I have read another MUST have book for every Christian parent, What He Must Be...If He Wants To Marry My Daughter. Voddie is an inspiration. I gain so much from what he writes and from his seminars. I truly am thankful for how he has allowed God to use him to enlighten us. I urge all parents who desire to see their children married to not only Christians, but to spouses who are prepared to lead and nurture their families, to read this book. You won't be sorry.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Lanita,

If you are able, I would love to borrow any of those (or all)...
THis looks like a book I would like my sons to read and really take to heart!
Thanks for the recommendations!
C~

Anonymous said...

Carrie,
I am sending my copy of What he Must Be, to my son. But I will be ordering another copy of it, so you can borrow it when I get it in. The others are available now, as well as the video. Voddie Baucham is so inspired by God.

Anonymous said...

Well, I was going to ask if this is a book a mom of boys could use, thinking that it was just for parents of girls to read, but since you are sending it to your son, it must be applicable. I will look into it. Thanks for sharing.
Heather Clinesmith

Anonymous said...

Heather, This is a great book for parents of boys, so they can raise them to be the young men we are looking for for our daughters.