Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Birthday Gift

As most of you know I had a birthday a little over a week ago. Well, my wonderful Son gave me a great gift. He gave me a gift certificate for Amazon.com.  Boy, did I have a great time shopping and spending. And believe me I spent every penny of it on books and DVD's, not one red cent on shipping (I made sure every thing I ordered was available for free Super Saver shipping. I did end up paying $4.52 more, just because I couldn't get my order to the exact amount and didn't want to waste any of it:)
  So anyway here is what I was able to get with the awesome gift.  (Thank you, Christopher, very much. It is much appreciated.)  Now most of the books will be helpful once we get a farm in a dire emergency situation, but I wanted to get a head start. A couple are for personal growth and the DVD's were just for fun.





http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0395988144/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i09










 

4 comments:

Christopher said...

Those look like some fun books, Lanita! I hope you have a great time reading them.

How are you and Ralph doing? We miss you guys.

~Christopher Pence

Anonymous said...

Yes, these are some fun books and they will keep me busy for a LONG time!

We are doing pretty well, thank you for asking. Ralph is still looking for a full-time job, but other than that we are plugging along. We found a great church and are enjoying the worship and fellowship.

We miss you all too, very much. I am really sad we won't be there when the new Mr. J is born. We really enjoy seeing all that you all are doing.

Lanita

The Stetson family said...

What a great gift! Those look like good books.

Anonymous said...

I am excited about reading them all. I don't know where to start!!! It was an excellent gift!