Monday, February 28, 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award


I have been nominated by my dear friend Michelle for the Stylish Blogger Award. I was really surprised. I have been reading the past few days about my favorite blogs receiving this same honor and never dreamed that I would be chosen also. Now, this is what I need to do to:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you. 
2. Share 7 things about yourself. 
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. 
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award. 


Thank you Michelle at My Life as a Help Meet and Homeschooling Mom of Many, for nominating me for this award. I feel very honored.


Now, seven things about myself:
1. I was born and raised in Washington state until age 17, when I moved to Hawaii.
2. I met my husband on a blind date and 3 months later we were engaged.
3. I am not a morning person, but get up early (5 am) to I can spend a quiet time alone with God.
4. I have taken over 12 years of piano lessons and still cannot play.
5. I am an introvert until I get to know you.
6. I was terrified when my husband told me over 21 years ago that he (we) was (were) going to get out of the Army (after over 12 years, only 8 years until retirement) and go to Bible college, so he could become a minister. I could not imagine me becoming a pastor's wife. But I love it now and am really glad God called him to be a minister.
7. I was also terrified over 25 years ago when God called us to home educate our children. I really didn't think I could do it. But now over 25 years later, I am still home educating and loving it.


And now for my 15 nominations, in no certain order:
1. A Holy Experience
2. Maxwell Family blog
3. For By Grace
4. The Welcome Home blog
5. You Were Saying? Communicating Creatively (now I must confess, this is my husband's blog:)
6. Domestic Felicity
7. Welcome to the Seppi blog
8. The Life of a Prairie Mom
9. Amazing Grace, How Sweet the Sound
10. Anderberg Family blog
11. Paratus Familia
12. Rural Revolution
13. Praying for Noah
14. Stetson Family Happenings
15. Lorentzen Family


No comments: