Monday, May 10, 2010

My Blessed Mother's Day

My children really blessed me this year with their thoughtfulness. My two younger daughters decorated some pots and filled them with herbs and flowers. They look beautiful and smell wonderful. I can't wait to start using my herbs:).



My second daughter typed a poem for me and put it on pretty paper. She also made a booklet with hand drawn portraits of mothers from the Bible. My youngest made me a skirt to match a vest that I had already made.



My son called me and sent me some delectable chocolate dipped strawberries. I could smell them before I even opened the package. My oldest daughter also sent me a Mother's Day greeting. I am so blessed.



My husband also blessed me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a Butterfinger candy bar. (sorry, no photo of the candy bar, we ate it the day he gave it to me:).


No comments: